Posted on Monday, October 30th, 2017 at 5:49 pm by Jeremy
There are so many couples out there who are afraid that it might storm on their wedding day...
Even a slight drizzle could ruin that special day for some.
However, at Robert Irwin Jewelers, we believe if it rains on your wedding day, it's good luck!
And when you hear what promotion we have going on NOW until January 31st, you will too!
If you make a bridal purchase of $1500.00 or more (A Maximum of $5,000) at Robert Irwin Jewelers, and it rains 1.0 inches or more on your wedding day, you will get your bridal purchase for FREE!
- Your wedding must be within 18 months after your bridal purchase.
- You MUST fill out all proper documentation.
- Give 30 days notice before your wedding.
- Rainfall of 1.0 or more inches (newly fallen rain).
- Mesaurement location --> Memphis International Airport, Memphis,TN Offical National Weather Measurement Station.
- Official Measurement Confirmation --> As reported and recorded by Weather Source LLC
Measurement Time Period: Designated 6-hour period: 12:00pm - 5:59pm or 6:00pm - 11:59pm (local time at Weather Measurement Station), as recorded by Qualifying Customer on the Pray for Rain certificate and submitted to Sponsor.
PLEASE SEE A STORE FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO FILL OUT THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (901) 767-3397.