Posted on Monday, July 10th, 2017 at 5:58 pm by Jeremy
Every week we will have a special spotlight dedicated to one of our team members so you can get to know them. This week we will feature one of our longest tenured sales associates, Mr. John Martin. Here is a quick Q&A with John.
1. How long have you been working for Robert Irwin Jewelers?
- Over 24 years.
2. What is your role at RIJ?
- Diamond Sales Associate.
3. What (3) words would you use to describe Robert Irwin Jewelers?
- Homegrown, Honesty, and Family.
4. What do you like most working at RIJ?
- I enjoy working with people the most. They're the reason I come to work everyday.
5. What is your favorite thing about Memphis?
- The Memphis Grizzlies.
6. What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Reading, watching sports, and listening to music.
7. Who is your idol/hero?
- That would be my MOM.
8. What is your favorite movie or book?
- My favorite movie is Casablanca and my favorite book is The Bible.
9. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
- A diamond bear-claw, yellow gold ring.