Posted on Friday, July 14th, 2017 at 7:02 pm by Jeremy
Every week we will have a special spotlight dedicated to one of our team members so you can get to know them. This week we will feature one of the hardest working women in the jewelry business, Wolfchase store manager, Mrs. Cindy Carpenter! Here is a quick Q&A with Cindy.
1. How long have you been working for Robert Irwin Jewelers?
- A little over 5 years.
2. What is your role at RIJ?
- Wolfchase Galleria Store Manager.
3. What (3) words would you use to describe yourself?
- Hard-working, reliable, and loyal.
4. What do you like most working at RIJ?
- I enjoy working with people the most. It's not because of the jewelry, it's the customer I serve.
5. What is your favorite thing about Memphis?
- Music & Food!
6. What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Going to shows, cooking, going to live shows, snow skiing, playing spades, and making wine.
7. Who is your hero?
- That would be Sidney Bond.
8. What is your favorite book?
- The Help and Julie and Julia
9. What is your favorite movie?
- Simon Birch.
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
- My engagement ring.